안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 7, 2016

Van Gogh~Seoul Station!~Kang Woo-kyu~ ..... and a Night Wanderer

First time ever ...being able to see the old Seoul station at night when no one's around. Apart from that, I also learned that this station-museum had Van Gogh's works on display.
The night vista of the old station really warmed me up on my way to the nearest bus stop where I got to catch the 심야버스 or night bus. I just realized that this kind of bus is not allowed to operate around the station since lots of taxis are there...queuing up...waiting for the passengers.
Some snaps I took while walking aimlessly..at first. Shivering in minus 4 Celsius. 
One particular wonder I noticed was..the brightest start at night..shining down on the earth. ㅋㅋㅋ
And then...I also learned about the bronze statue erected (in 2011) at the center of Seoul station plaza. This is a statue of Kang Woo-kyu (강우규), dubbed to be one of Korea martyrs who fought against Japanese colonialism in Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...