안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 7, 2016

An Empty Seoul Station @ Night

I was going home from Ansan by subway..and later on found out that the train I was on....stopped at Sadang station which was still far away from home. So, got out of the subway station..trying to find the bus..only to find the only one bus no.502 heading towards Seoul Station transfer center. Okay..got it. Then...after about 20 minutes or so, I arrived at Seoul station...and luckily it was still opened..at about 01.20...I still had time to go inside and use the restroom^^..and boy..its' the first time ever that Seoul station was in its state of 'void' from people....^^
Yup...it's almost 01.30 am where the passengers gone..and no trains coming in or out of the station. It's a new feeling of being inside the busiest station in Seoul....with not many souls visible.
So..I took the chance to look around and take some snaps of it...while I could.^^
The people I saw were mostly the security in charge of keeping the station safe and sound.
Not a minute too soon...at about 01.30...there's an over-voice heard....asking us to exit from the station since it's going to be closed.
Yup, that's a new experience of being inside Seoul station...on Saturday, Feb.07,2016..when not many people were around.
To think that it's Seollal's holiday..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...