안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 18, 2016

Kebab? No, It's a Falafel Sandwich

Yup, since I couldn't eat any meat....hmmm just ordered this vegetarian falafel which was delicious. hmm so yummy. I never thought that I could go into a Turkish kebab restaurant since it's always like a no-no for me to go inside. Of course, the only reason was no other than me being a vegetarian. I have been so oblivious that there are other menu I could choose from. Better yet, I could actually order things without meat in it. 
Well, it's my preconception of Kebab is all about...what Kebab restaurant is all about. This kind of thought kept me from even...stepping my feet inside the restaurant.
So, every Friday after Friday prayer, lots of my friends just cannot wait to go in line and order their favorite Kebab. It's halal, to give it a plus...advantage. 
Then....a whole new world of possibility just opened up for me: Falafel. Veggie Falafel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...