안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 18, 2016

Two Ads I Saw at Subway Station

wait...this is not the one I saw at the station, but I bumped into this ad on the subway. This tells about ..wow...this is interesting....each region's best produce. wow...I think I could refer to this ad..and this picture to know what the specialties of a specific region are. Hmm..but..it's so darn cute and small. Too small to read.^^ People would just shrug it off..and would not notice it. 
The second one is about a charity campaign to warm the hearts of the passers by or the commuters. A story of an orphan who had to live with his (supposedly) grandmother and had to sustain on his own life. A help would be a warm blessing for him. 
I wonder how he's doing now. Hope things got better for him and his grandma. 
* but..one thing that quite intrigued me was ...whether...the same ad with the same picture will be used (again) next year? or..was there any chance that this particular ad was already used in the past?
either way...that would be so....oh, well.
Just hope for the best for the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...