안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 4, 2016

Changdeokgung Inside (part 3): The One & Only Blue-Roofed Hall

Before long, I saw a glimpse of what the office and other high-life furnitures were like inside the palace.
The hallway adjacent to the royal room seemed to show off an exquisite taste of its heyday.
Hmmmm...this is interesting. A cabinet? a desk? a working desk? Gee..I wished I'd had a tour guide while wandering inside the palace...
...with no guide whatsoever..I could only guess what they were used to be for....^^ But, I think it used to be a place where royal guests were entertained...
Another room showing off how the grandeur of its heyday was being shown upon.
Again...no other people were visible during my visit. It's a bit eerie...well, of course there were one of two..., but still...the stillness froze me away...
This is Seonjeongjeon 선정전 ...dubbed to be the only existing palace building with a blue-tiled roof. 
Yup..it's blue, alright.
oops..this is not inside the palace. It's definitely OUTSIDE the palace....leading to Bukcheon Hanok Village....^^...which means one thing...I was oblivious that I was already outside the palace compound.*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...