안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lost in Bukcheon Hanok Village

Finally got out of the zigzagging alleys...but...ended up...bumping into another road leading to nowhere...but...the good thing was that..I could be in places I never knew where I was supposed to be. Just like this one...
I was walking out of the Changdeokgung-gil...only to be trapped in the alley after alley...
But..no worries..since it's still within the vicinity of tourist-area...judging from the Lee Min-ho's pictures and other idols' being sold...^^
Yup, this is unmistakably ..still a tourist area..and I couldn't be lost at all...
...going up ..and up....
..while at the same time...peeking into unique houses...
..and...finally arrived at the familiar souvenir shop at the entrance to the hanok village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...