안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 7, 2016

Waiting for Godot??? ㅋㅋㅋ

Of course...Godot did come, eventually.^^ 
After one-hour long of experiencing an excruciating cold night at an open plaza around Seoul station, I had no options but to keep on walking away from the station where I could find the still-operating 심야버스 or night bus.
The positive side of being stranded at night was the fact that I could wander around the city with less people and cars..to see what it's like at night. This is 숭례문 or the famous Namdaemun Gate (The Great South Gate) of Seoul--once burnt down & now resurrected.
Ok...kept on walking until I found a bus-stop where I clearly could convince myself to stay put..and be patient..that the good things would come eventually...like the coming of the (K)night bus I was waiting and hoping for. Yup, like waiting for Godot. I felt like I knew it surely would come..but boy..the bus-interval really knocked me down.ㅋㅋㅋ
Had it not been so cold (minus 4 Celsius), I would've just fine...enjoying the night...being alone at the sidewalk..in Seoul. Though I knew where I was..but the feeling of being 'there' stranded...really got me shivering.
But..DID I enjoy it? Well. I SURELY DI ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
To my surprise, I was really enjoying my time 'waiting for GODOT'
It's an empty street of Seoul that kept me enjoying 'THE' experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...