안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 3, 2015

Visiting Pusat Studi Korea, INCULS, and Korean Dept.

Pusat Studi Korea or Center for Korean Studies, yup..that's where I was working before coming to Korea.
It's been such a great time to be able to be there again although for just a short visit. It looks like home, indeed...that's why it's homey. 
Mbak Santi, one of our staffs at the office. She's been very kindly attentive to the development of our office. 
One of the sections..a small portion of the office. Look at the old TV. what a huge ONE. ㅋㅋㅋ 
Then...my visit would not have been complete had I not visited INCULS (Indonesian culture and language service) where foreign students can learn Bahasa Indonesia. Ok...I went there to meet Dr. Supriyadi, the director of INCULS. He's been very kind and attentive as well to the development and the well-being of our Center. I brought him some oleh-oleh, gifts from Korea..as a token of my gratitude....
Good to know that he's healthy.  
Now..back to the Center. I met with Loeloe, my fellow researcher at the Center since 1996 when we're still undergraduate students.!!! 
We're wearing the KENDURI t-shirts. I brought it along from Korea. KENDURI t-shirt was the official t-shirt of ICC's anniversary. * ICC: Indonesian Community in Corea. 
More picture. 
and..dada...back to INCULS, I bumped into my junior back then at English Dept. She's Nana..who's now a teacher  of bahasa Indonesia at INCULS.
* okay..see you in Korea this Autumn/ around October. Right, Nana? 
okay...one ...last but not least..is my visit to Dept. of Korean Language, Faculty of Humanities, Gadjah Mada University. 
I met with Tri Mastoyo 교수님 and Rio 선생님. and oh..Prof. Yang Seung Yoon, one of the visiting professors at the department.  
okay..all in all....my short-visit to Jogja was full of meetings with lots of people....
to talk about stuffs and stuffs..and stuffs...that has been stuffing my head prior coming to Jogja.
what are those? of course, they're secrets^^
.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...