안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Strolling at AKS


Since I still had some time left...before being literally left by the BUS!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ that was supposed to take me back to Seoul..I spent some time strolling around the Academy of Korean Studies. 
One of the so many halls at Main Hall. 
We could also enjoy paintings depicting Korea in the past. 
...bumping into 'ornate' artifacts...designed to artistically beautify the halls. 
....encountering some ponds.. 
with its lush green surroundings. 
...peeking into a garden... 
....but..I was wondering as to where the students were... 
I barely see any students... 
even..when I was walking towards the dorm...guess..it's summer holiday. that's why. 
This place is really 'secluded' in its own sense..in the way that it's literally designed to be a place for sort-of- 'inner' studies about Korea. 
...back into the main hall where I just realized an intricate chandelier hanging on the main hall's lounge.
Well...click...click..click....until I realized that the bus had left me!!!
Yes, I should've informed the committee that I wanted to take the provided bus back to Seoul.
*yup..earlier in the morning..I was taking a taxi to AKS..so they must've assumed that I would go back to Seoul on my own, again.
*oh, well.....but..it's worth-it. since...my trip back to Seoul was full of fun, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...