안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 3, 2015

Second Stop Over: Bandung

After looong zigzagged alleys, finally...... 
home sweet home...where I used to spend my time back and forth Jogja-Bandung from 1999-2009. 
I arrived at around 5....and smelled the sense of warmth of being home.  
Got to the 2nd floor and headed to hyeong's room where I could see the pictures we took when he went to Korea for the first time back in 2001.
Sneaked out of the room and took some pictures from the rooftop from where I could see rooftops of the neighbors in a very crowded area. 
the laundry area and the steep wooden stairs....gee...I remembered spending my time back in Bandung...years back. going up and down these stairs. 
now...'Mom''s coming. Along with mbak Sulis.
Selfie time. Gee..I haven't seen them since 2009, I guess. What a long time... 
So, I cherished every moment I spent in my blietzkrieg stop over in Bandung. Mom's having a phone call with hyeong who's now in Brisbane. Yup, I intentionally did not tell him that I was coming to Bandung to give him a surprise. He called home immediately as I sent him our pics! 
As a special gift, I brought along 유자차 or citrus tea from Korea. 
I'm happy to know that Ibu liked it a lot. Yes...it's good for her.  
I didn't have that much time...since it's just a stop over, I got to rush back to Jogjakarta the next morning....
Bayu took me to the train station by his motorbike!!! 
A selfie in front of home. Home Sweet Home in Bandung. 
Along with all of our nephews...
Alhamdulillah....a short stop over in Bandung really cherished our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...