안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Safely Arrived Back in Seoul

Oh, there you are! June 24, 2015. 
Finally arrived back in Seoul after 12-day Visit to Indonesia on a Road Trip.
Oh...I was not fasting that day...^^ 
I thought I could..but..as it turned out..I was so tired...and exhausted...
and...well...I needed to take some rest. 
It took me another 2 hours to get me from Incheon to Nowon. gee....
Oh, hello there my bags....nice to see you again.ㅋㅋㅋ 
berhasil juga ya...kuat juga ....akhirnya kumasukin lima puluh kiloan lebih....membawa banyak oleh-oleh.  
cunningly...smiling. 
taking a rest along the way on board Limousine Bus....to get me to Seoul.
**-----------------**---------------------** 
Long story short...Alhamdulillah...finally I met my daughters again...after almost 2-weeks! 
and....we enjoyed our dinner at Bapuri...ㅋㅋㅋ 단골식당이죠.
*Happy to see you again, kiddos.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...