안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Ready to Go Around with Adi Sonsaengnim!

Thanks to Adi, I could get around Jogja hassle free. Yes..he's been such a great help for me during my 2-day stay in Jogja. So, we went to Ambarukmo Plaza to do some mini-shopping....where we bumped into Kadek whos' now working at Samsung Gallery.
*---------*
First, we needed some Rupiah. Gee..I do not have any debit cards...so I could not use any ATM. Nor do I want any credit cards. I was once in dire situation *thanks* to credit cards. 
Those days are gone. Thank God. 
So....that's what left. I got to make the best use of it..since that's the only survival money..I got left..until my departure to Seoul....아휴....But...let's do it. 
Oh, it's Ashar Time..and I always love going to the Masjid at the top floor of Amplaz... 
It's a small, yet beautiful Masjid..on top of a building. 
Bright day indeed. 
Got a chance to admire its simplicity ....
Ok..to give some perspective that it's really on the top floor..ㅋㅋㅋ well, there were so many "installation" like that one on top of the building next to the Masjid. 
Closer... 
then..going down to the 3rd floor to see Jogja...
.....it's about 4 pm.... 
and.... 
Jogja in the eyes of Adi. 
now...let's go....I got to grab some stuffs before departing for Seoul the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...