안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 4, 2015

Masih tentang Oleh-Oleh!!!

....tapi tetep sj belanja di tempat kayak gini mmg nyaman. Gee...
oya...saat itu sdh waktu buka puasa...jd adikku hrs segera masuk lg beli minuman.
kuambil foto....pas dia stuck dlm.antrian.
.....dan in the meantime...pesenan BIG BOX sdh jadi.
ok...salah satu yg wajib dibeli adalah keju cheddar...yg halal. None of these are in Korea. Gee...
dan.....lg lg yupi...titipan anak-anak.
sampe rumah.....bingung hrs gmn masukin ke koper.!!! Bara my nephew. ..accompanying me...packing up.
oh..
.coffees and chocolate!!! Must-have ones!
Lagi-lagi.....
...sebagian yg lain...
Lala...my niece was also curious as to why I had to buy all.of those trivial stuffs.
well...it looked trivial...but..tdk gitu, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...