안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Going to Yongdeungpo

I sent the kids first....by subway. 
I let them ride by themselves. 
With the new green bag she colored herself. 
Meeting up with other kids who were also going to Yongdeungpo...for Ramadan event for the kids.
Along with Tante Nia, they're going together.
--------------**----------------------**-----------------
As for me? 
I was going there by car with my friend, mas Khoirul. 
Let's drive through Seoul ...on a bright afternoon. 
 
이 쯤이면...사진 찍을 때과 되죠. 
Then...I noticed a newly built apartment..? 
along Han River...
Then...going up to the Mapo Bridge.. 
Mapo Bridge as featured at Avengers: Age of Ultron..ㅋㅋㅋ 
지나가야 하겠다. 
a great afternoon to spend... 
Then..off into Youido Business District. 
Full of office towers...as most CBD is.
......
Then..slowly..we're approaching the Yongdeungpo...and ready to meet our girls who were there already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...