안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 4, 2015

Going to Kelud Volcano: Part 3

Kelud Active Volcano: Kediri, East Java, Indonesia. 
Alhamdulillah bisa ke sana juga..walaupun puasa-puasa. 
The smoke...the strong wind...did not dampen our eagerness to witness the natural beauty of Kelud. 
Lush green imbued with grey barren land full of volcanic ashes....is simply breathtaking. 
The clouds formation at times shivered our spines..since it was so tensely chilling to be up there...knowing that the volcano is active!!! 
small and petite panoramic view.
A panoramic view...of the mountain. 
we're not allowed to take our cars up to the mountain..so we either walk, take a motorbike taxi, or...just stopped here....with no further view...but..but..but... 
how could I be contented if I could only see up to this threshold... 
I know and admitted that this view from this point is already....awe-inspiring.....and enough to give shiver down to my spine..since it's all ravine..ravine..ravine...from where I was standing...
The temptation to go up further....and further..compelled me to...go up.  * more on this later on.
But for now..let's take a picture. Min Seon-hee was so happy to be able to see the volcano up close.
and..Pangkalan Ojek as it is stated ...simply means that..up from this point on...we're not allowed to go up unless we take an OJEK or motor bike taxi. 
More stories on that later. but...for now...selfies..and pictures first. 
me and my younger sister's family. 
Kelud: We're here. Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...