안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 4, 2015

Going to Kelud Volcano: Part 2

We're taking too much time...spending time here...^^ but, we wanted to do so..since the air was so fresh..and..gee... 
We just couldn't wait to go up..and up...again actually... 
But...we're still intrigued by the mysterious road. 
and...the narcissistic me....ㅋㅋㅋ
그만해. that's enough. now...let's go up..and see the real volcano!!! 
Subhanallah. Great God...it's so beautiful. I know...I know..that must've been dreadfully ugly during the eruption...but just take a look at it now... 
Kelud Volcano really became one of the MUST-VISIT places whenever people go to Kediri, East Java. 
Although I took the pictures via my smartphone, I still can see the vivid colors of its magnitude...and sheer grandeur. 
Subhanallah. It's simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...