안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 18, 2015

From Changsin Station to Naksan

From Changsin station exit 3 or 4...I walked for about 200 m and climbed these stairs...
from where. ...a beautiful day was clearly viewed.
going up...up....
and...to the point that I might as well stop my tour there. But I was not deterred.
right....I was right. I wouldn't have reached the Naksan.park if I had given up.
...a slice of the green garden...
with simple art installation. ..
or wait...is it a playground?
....probably....but sure it must've led to somewhere!
....not many people were at the park.
...until I found out that Naksan was just around the hill...next door!
So...I peeped out to make sure...
yes..I got to climb higher to see the whole view...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...