안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 3, 2015

First Stop Over: Bogor

One of the reasons of me insisting on visiting Bogor was to meet our relatives, Pakdhe Anto, who's just got his lungs operated...and alhamdulillah, he's back to his normal activities. Semoga selalu sehat, ya Pakdhe Anto. *along with Adi (my nephew)...the youngest son in the family.
Adi, early in the morning, as he was about to go to school. Right, the red minivan is his school bus!! 
and...for the dinner that day. Sayur asem, tempe goreng, nasi goreng....hmmm 
Ok...HOT ROD!!! ㅋㅋㅋ gosh..the name is so suggestive. I couldn't think straight.!!
oh, I needed a simcard for my phone...and XL the one I had back then. 
With Aan. Gee..he's grown up now. A high school boy...I still remembered taking him to movies ...or playing along with him...back then when he's like...6 y.o. 
With his own motorbike.
 
Oh, Adi..please change your uniform, first.!!! Gee...kids these days...they cannot get themselves away from gadgets. I mean..well...!! 
*intermezzo: One day Stop Over in Bogor...bloated my luggage!!! So many oleh-oleh (present, mostly food) from Bogor..to bring along to Jogja! 
Family Selfie!!! oh, there's Arif, too.  
Thank you Budhe for having me during my short-visit to Bogor.
Before I departed to Bandung for my next stop-over, I took a memorable picture of the happy family of my sister-in-law, Budhe Ning in Bogor.  
Ok...more selfies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...