안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 3, 2015

Bandung to Jogja: by Train

It's around 8 am and I got to go to Jogjakarta since there'd be plenty of things to catch up there.
Bye Bye Bandung, for now. 
Not many people on board the train. 
A 7-hour train ride!! Gee. Luckily I could enjoy the scenery ..which were mostly lush green of paddy fields...along the way.  
mata rasanya hijauuuu dan seger memandangi semua ini. what a relaxing time...well spent on the train. 
A monotonous view, yet...eye-soothing. 
A slice of Java captured. 
What a trip indeed.  
Especially when the train was right above the mountain. I could see this magnificent view. 
Seeing kids..and other activities...  
The interior of the train... 
sort of helping me relaxed..enjoying the outside view. 
  
But..boy..it's a loooooong trip to Jogja.
yet...this reminds of me of how much I miss my hometown...^^ 
  
you're getting used to these greens that your eyes started to get sore...^^ but that's fine.  
 

and..then...we're approaching Jogjakarta... 

and...with that in mind...
I was transported back to time...during my travel to Jogjakarta.
*more stories on my next entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...