안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Korea-Indonesia-Korea (June 2015)

What a better way than sitting on a window seat and having a chance to enjoy the sunrise...over the sky... 
with Garuda Indonesia
as I was flying over Taiwan...(I think so). 
Yup..I was flying back to Seoul again after spending a 10-day trip back home to Indonesia. 
It's dawn...over the blue horizon... 
The 6th day of Ramadan over the sky. 
Good morning, Suray. 
and....what about the view I saw on my way to Indonesia? Here are some snaps I took: 
It's a late morning flight....so..all over the journey..I savored these magnificent views.... 
I guess..I was flying over the Philippines.  
Simply breathtakingly beautiful. 
Garuda Indonesia takes me up up to these beautiful skies... 
with lots of memories.... 
..that I couldn't just let go of.
Well, who wouldn't want to cherish a view like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...