안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Invasion of Imported Snacks

Korea has been "invaded" by the emergence or let me call it "the sprouting up" of the imported snacks from around the world. I mean ...we can literally see...greet...meet...and...check them out at almost every corner of the streets around Seoul, at least..to the best of my knowledge.
and..of course...at subway stations!!!
They even registered their own distinctive names to differ themselves from others...although I could guarantee that 90% of what they offer is basically the same.
Despite its pros and cons....hmm..I love the fact that these shops offer unbeatably cheaper prices!!!
Oh...I can indulge myself in Timtam chocolate. ...in Pringles...in other sweets..I know and used to buy in Indonesia. ..and boy oh boy...these world snack shops provide them in plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...