안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, May 10, 2015

Diner with My Students at Warung Kita

This is a slice of an Indonesian restaurant in Ansan, Korea. We had a farewell party for our friend ..and my student....named Oza who's about to come home.
I love the intricate details and the efforts applied to the ornaments and wall decorations!!!
We're having a great long get-together...at least once a semester
we ordered stuffs different from others.
As for me...
Gado-gado was my favorite.
hey guys ...  look at the camera, please!
My favorite. .tahu isi: veggie-filled todu. 
Agus...ordered a package of ayam...
Again...this was how the restaurant's interior design may look like.
And...this has been such a geat diner party,  indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...