안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, April 13, 2015

What a View!!!

I mean...this one. There is this huge installation of a seemingly African child who's trying to get some water from the river. I only read from afar that it has something to do with Children Foundation. Clearly I don't get the message.
wiShed I Knew. 
...then....we're going back home (plus...cherry-blossom-watching) by firstly crossing the wide lanes of street to reach the other part of the island ....and I could see...flocks of people ....going towards the same direction as we were.
....what a view...* from someone who always try to cherish even the trivial thing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...