안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 3, 2015

I found out that....

First...the cosmetics shop at HUFS station has been replaced by a mini museum about HUFS itself. I think it is a good idea to give information to all visitors. .old and new...about the university..even if they do not go to the university,  at least they could take a glimpse look into it...right at the museum...I mean...at the subway station.
Second...I found this bizarre vending machine that sells snack for pets! Yup. It may not be that bizarre for some people, though. Ok..I bumped into it when I was transferring at Seokgye station.
The fact that it exists shows that there are lots of pet owners who take subway along with their pets.

2 comments:

  1. So the pets in Korea are evolved enough to use vending machines? Good to know. But where do they keep the small change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Funny when you see it in that way^^

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...