안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, February 14, 2015

Watching movie experience has never been this easier really. I mean...with a touch and tap tap on my app screen, I could just select, pick, pay, and off to go to the cinema.
February compelled us to see movies more.
Saturday 14 Feb. 2015, we ventured out to Wangshimni CGV to attend the screening of Doraemon--that Freya & Eyra wanted to do for their 2-week holiday before going back to school.
As for myself, I just watched the Kingsmen: Secret Service...which was a blast! I loved it so much in the sense ㅋㅋ that I want to rekindle the experience once again.ㅋㅋ 
This turned out to be R-Rated movie camouflaged within PG-13!!!
WHICH made it even more temptingly tastier.
As for the Korean movie, Ode to My Father or 국제시장 was naturally a tear-jerker feel-good movie that opened up all senses about Korean modern history.
...and before that...a whole family movie that we enjoyed was none other than Disney's BIG Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...