안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 20, 2015

Transported Back in Time....

The thematic restaurants at Lotte World Mall are lined up at this...... apparently to be a retro theater street.
All alleys were full of Korean movie posters.....that I know nothing about but feel attached to it somehow. 
We did not feel like going to restaurant...instead...we felt like going on a trip to the 옛날 서울.
Had I not stopped myself from taking pictures, I would've endep up....going around....skipping my dinner.
oh...There were also lots of cute and funny yet simple art of advertisement back in the 1980s. 
It's about...electronic ad. With a twist^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...