안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pilli Pepe: an Italian Restaurant

Another favorite restaurant near my workplace is Pilli Pepe. Being a vegetarian, going to this place sort of soothing my senses and appetite...so to speak.
All menu comes with its appetizer: I-do-not-know-what-it-is-but-so-wow-soup. 
It also comes with breads....so irresistible.
oh...I love dipping the breads into the soup. 
My favorite menu is fettuccine...minus ham and other smoked beef....."just take out any meat...and leave the veggies,please!"
hmmm....yummy....deliriously delicious.
*Pilli Pepe: Youido, near KBS 본관.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...