안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, February 14, 2015

Morning Walk

On my way to work, I took a different path from what I usually took on weekdays. Instead of taking subway, I took a bus from home which led me to this pedestrian.
The trees were barren...with no leaves...which somehow only accentuated the presence of winter. 
..then...passing the hangeul walls along the office corridors.
one man was sitting on the wall.
it turned out to be a statue!
My favorite spot I spotted that morning was none other than these rows of rental bikes waiting for the thrill-seekers in the park.
It was about 9.45 a.m.when I passed the park...so the mist and stuff were still vividly intact.
Approaching my workplace...where a line up of restaurants and cafes were yet to open. Parasols were still folded.^^
One of my favorite places to eat: 
전주콩나물국밥♡♡
On my way home.....passing another facade of business district.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...