안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 13, 2015

Kingsmen: the Secret Agent.....it's F awesome!!!


Just finished working, and I still had a couple of hours before heading straight home. So...The Kingsmen: the Secret Service' s premiere came to my attention.
without further ado, opened up my CGV app, reserved the seat online...and voila..
got one ticket already.
And it's the first movie that made me swear...I could hear myself say the F word.ㅋㅋ Gee....I couldn't help it since this was beyond my expectation.
It was like the PG-13 movie.....
turned into
R-Rated movie in one flow...without warning!!! No....I wasn't prepared at all.^^
But...that was the reason why I loved it so much. It's not a review so I won't spoil a thing.
so....if you think you can handle...
gadgetry, baffooness, mind-boggling plausibility, spy-themed movie...wretched and larger-than-life villains. ...and of course not-that-handsome (but, he is!) young man who turned out to be way beyond what you eexpected and turned out to be...fabulously dapper in his tuxedo^^....and changed your perception forever about him....
okay.....get ready to be slashed in half....figuratively. ..literally. .. (chucklesㅋㅋ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...