안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 15, 2015

Kids' Day Off with Mas Chairul

Sunday, 15 Feb. 2015. All moms were having a taqlim...a meeting^^ so where we'd send the kids?
I was thinking ...but...then I didn't feel quite well until mas Chairul came along...saving me.
He came over and took the kids out to his campus park.
KIST Korea Institute of Science and Technology 
Even...in this place. ..they did have fun.
Yup...my daughters are close friends of his sons and daughter.
Eyra and Ghania are close.
Freya and Ghazy are.
Well...winter did not dampen their playing spirit...at all.
In fact...they would spend time along together whenever they do.
고마워. ..mas Chairul.
5 kids in your custody today.
and you seemed to be doing it pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...