안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 13, 2015

Freya's Graduation (part 2)

The ceremony began at 11 a.m. and sitting on the 4th row from where the graduating kuds were, I was able to capture ^^moment^^during the whole thing...including these two little toddlers. ...talking to each other.
From where I was sitting, I could see Freya and the rest of the graduating class. Freya in white shirt and double plaids! 
Then....I moved a bit farther to capture the row of graduating kids...
Moms and Dads were sitting on both sides of the auditorium...clicking sounds of cameras and smartphones....all piled up into a mix of commotion...a happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...