안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 2, 2015

Balloon Ride♡♡♡

Balloon Ride!!!
Waiting for almost an hour--which was great. Since it usually takes more than that.
Uci, mas Khoirul, his kids, and Eyra were on one basket^^ 
As for me, I was riding along with Freya. Yep ...just the two of us.....with two teenage girls who were asked onboard in the last minute since there were only two of us. Oh, well.....what could I say?
♡♡Freya was a bit scared of knowing what lied ahead since it's her 2nd time. 
But....most of the time, she enjoyed the ride.
Selfie time. The only picture I got this time...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...