안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

What Are These???

 
At first I didn't have any clues to what these were..until my wife called me up and asking me to buy her some inner hijab/jilbab. er, what? Well yes...since I was in Indonesia for a few days, my wife in Seoul texted me and asked if I could buy her some of these...colorful inner jilbab, so they said. 
It turned out that my sister, Nana, had a collection of unused inner jilbab..and what a coincidence.It meant only one thing: I didn't have to bother looking for them at the store!!
ㅋㅋㅋyup, I just picked them up and flew them right to Seoul....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...