안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 17, 2015

Unification Park @ Jeongdongjin (part 1)

 As we still had 3 hours before our Seoul-bound train departed, we decided to go to the must-see spots in Jeongdongjin. 
Our first stop is Unification Park located just 5 km away from Sun Cruise Ship.
In the park, we could see a warship turned into a museum displaying the history of Korean navy. Anyway we're more interested in the fact that we could go on board this warship!!
and this is the video I taped...
A bit stuffy inside...yet...intriguing. 
I rarely posted myself on this blog..but this one is one of those exceptions.!!!! 
This warship was relatively intact. Built in the US in 1945, served in the World War II as well.
And I was enticed by one of the ...well, machinery.
A good way to  sort of 'experiencing' the era, I presumme. 
Hmm..but then..I wonder...what does this warship got to do with the theme of Unification Park?  
*wonder..wonder...wonder*
Still, it never stopped my curiosity to explore the whole session of the ship.
Oh...the ship once served in the Vietnam War, too.  
and one of the coolest thing about the ship was that..it is now perched right next to the never ending crashing shore...right next to it.
Freya..you looked like blended with all of the BLUE. 
Hmm...it must've been a strong ship...considering its age and history. 
let's go and explore more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...