안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 2, 2015

Traditional Food Fiesta @ Gwanghwamun Plaza

A feast to the eyes ONLY. Yes, we could not enjoy these since they were only for displays. 
All of these colorful delicacies were made of traditional ingredients... 
Even these cakes..layer after layer were actually tteok or rice cakes. Unbelievable. 
Not to mention...these nuts...^^ 
and these.....
gee..I wish I'd known what they're called. 
Each booth had each its own signature....that we become overwhelmed by the sheer diversities being thrown upon us.
We're exhausted of ....taking sample after sample... 
and..gee...this Jeonju Bibimbab looked just what I needed the most.
not to mention the rice served with full of vitamin ingredients prepared on a hot stone bowl...^^ or simply called 돌솥영양밥^^ (dolseot-yongyang-bab) 
and more and more....snacks..mouth-watering snacks after snacks....
Gee..WHY of WHY..they're NOT for sale? gosh..I was furious. 
Can't believe my eyes....just CAN'T. 
I would have paid for it, had they been for sale!!!!!!!!! 
and this one, too.
OHHH....AGONY!!!!! MISERY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...