안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Soto Branggahan (Agaiiiin)

 
Hmm...the one delicacies in Kediri not to be missed whenever we're back home is none other than Soto Branggahan. Yes..Soto..Branggahan. It's funny that I could savor this even though I do not eat meat. so, what about this chicken soup? yes..as for me..it's soto..but without chicken.^^
funny, eh? and I loooooveee the small sprouts that go with it. 
Mom, Lala, and his Dad, Ricky (my brother-in-law)...
My Dad was at the other corner of the section...as for me....
hmm....too full to be in the picture.^^
#satisfied! fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...