안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Second Day in Kediri

It's Friday. Some Friday in November 2014. The 2nd Day of being home in Kediri. I could've just gone to the nearest Masjid, instead I just took a minivan and went straight downtown. Well, not really downtown...but I went straight to the Central Masjid in Kediri. 
When I was crossing over the street, I snapped some pictures of how the traffic was at that time. 
And surely I wouldn't miss taking a picture of the Masjid from the crossing bridge I was at.
It's quite big. Big enough for a mid-size town like Kediri. 
This is the city square where lots of trees sprouting out of the ground..of course, they're planted. Ok..it's Friday..and not quite many people on the streets...I assumed so. 
Arrived at the first (wait 2nd?) floor of the Masjid and take another picture. 
I know..I know..I should not have lost my concentration for praying..but hey.it's not even yet started..so I might as well use the chance to take a look around and take one or two pictures like this...
what's for? for the sake of memories, right? yup..blogger boy. 
Praying's done. and then..I took another step of looking around the neighborhood. 
Oh..one bronze statue of Major Bismo, a local hero immortalized in the form of a statuette erected right in the middle of the city square.  
Oh, right..it was so hot that day that I couldn't help myself from not..going into the nearest supermarket to get myself some AC^^ and yes..I got to shop..yes..shopping for some food I got to bring back to Seoul.
and..just look at the tropical fresh fruits displayed!!! 
and then..I bumped into these mie goreng cabe ijo (green chilly fried noodles)...that my friend, Angga,asked me to buy.  
and then..I met my high school friend, Yoso, who knew from our Whatsup chat that I was in town. so, we made an appointment and then we met up...what a great day. 
and..these are the star fruits....gee..I love them.
Would love to have them again.
yummmy....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...