안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 18, 2015

Planes & Artillery Museum...??

I think that's pretty much how I'd sum up what it was. Planes (old ones) were on display right on this very spot..overlooking a big blue ocean of East Sea. What a combination indeed! 
After all, this is what it is all for. Freya, too, fell for this cute little orange plane... 
Since it reminded her of Disney's "Planes" character. 
ok..at least this is what some parts of the museum park looked like the way I remembered it. 
And there was one section dedicated to artillery... 
This one belongs to the Navy... 
again..we could see the sea from where we stood while circling around the area. 

It may just be like any ordinary museum...for some.. 
well...we 'killed' time that we had left in Jeongdongjin...so we went right to one of these places... 
and..did we enjoy it? well..100% enjoying it..but if I changed the question into...whether I learned anything, if at all???
then..well, yes...I came to realize that a lot of parts in Jeongdongjin or along the coast of Korea's East Sea are closed....with barbed wires like the one I took a picture of.
hmm...I guess...it's near ..close to the border with that of the North....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...