안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pizza Hut (Finally)

What do I miss whenever I am home? Pizza Hut. ㅋㅋㅋ Of course, there's pizza hut in Seoul..but ..of course this one in Indonesia is the halal one...and I could savor the veggie one. 
Not to mention...the sambal...haha...yup..there's no chilly sauce in Korea...
Of course we could buy in Itaewon..but it's just simply different. 
Now..time to stroll along the bookstore...where I bumped into books on Korean language.^^ 
Then..I bumped into mas Zam Zam...^^
Well..what a small world, it was. indeed. who would've thought ..of all the places I went to...and of all the people I met....simply..I met someone whom I'd never thought I'd bump into again..
well...what a serendipity .... 
okay...now..it's time to shop at Centro...my favorite place for shopping in Jogjakarta.
And..with 30,000 Rupiah voucher...why not spend it, then? 
Then...another indulgence that I could plunge myself into.....Bread Talk..^^ㅋㅋㅋ 
Oh, I just found out that my t-shirt....the one I bought...was made in Indonesia.
oh, well....Funny, eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...