안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

On (The Train) ...On My Way to Kediri

Full of Batiks t-shirts as souvenirs, and J-Co Donuts I bought an hour earlier. Yes, I was craving for these donuts...even before coming back home to Indonesia.
Just when the time let me..I rushed to the Malioboro Mall and grabbed a dozen of these deliriously beyond delicious donuts. 
With a huge traveling back, I was lucky to have front-seat so as not to having stored the luggage on the overhead storage.Instead, I just put it right in front of my seat. 
Hmm..I know..I know..I couldn't resist it. I just wanted to grab some. Ok..just take a peep. 
and this is the best, creme de la creme. I loved this nasi rames...a rice with assorted side-dish..a vegetarian style. Wrapped in a banana leaf...with sliced sauted potatoes, some soybean paste...I mean..tempe...and then...some vegetables that perfectly went along with all of them.
Ok..enough..talking..gosh..I want to eat nasi rames agaiiiiiiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...