안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Now..It's Time to Go Back to Seoul, but First...

I need to pay a visit to the very home we left in Jogjakarta.
Yes..I've lived in this home for ..let's see...6 years..before we left for Seoul.
Yes..we left it empty...in Seoul....The color of the front facade..is fading..and we got to make sure that the house is intact... 
The cable satellite dish was still there. The mango tree at the side of the house is still giving its great contribution to give the house some shadiness....and..yes...we've got to make sure that everything's fine.
Our neighbors have been on the watch for our home in Jogjakarta. 
Al Jihad...the very Masjid where we had our wedding vow. The very Masjid...where we had our daily prayers...the very Masjid where ..some of our daily activities were based on...back in Jogjakarta. 
I took some pictures while passing by the Masjid on my way to the airport.!!! 
On our way to the airport. Yes..Tante Yuni, Razqa...and Om Didik saw me off to the airport... 
Oh..did I mention that actually I should've left Jogja one day earlier..but due to the my negligence..of not paying any attention to the departure date...^^ I missed my flight...ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway..as in the picture..I was on my way to the airport.....
Bye Bye Jogjakarta for now....see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...