안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 18, 2015

Night at the Museum 3 & the Upcoming Big Hero

I had a date with my second daughter, Freya. Yes, we watched movie together. Her sister, out of the blue, did not want to go see the movieㅋㅋㅋ. So we ended up watching 'Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb' just the two of us. 
박물과이 살아있다 or how the movie is translated into Korean 'The Museum is Alive' was premiered in Korea on January and since Freya kept asking me to take her to the movie...oh, well..so here we were. 
@ CGV. the nearest one to our home: CGV Hagye.
She said that she liked the movie though some scenes did scare her.^^ 
and what about the "BIG HERO"? Yes, it's gonna be released on January 23.
Hmm..for kids movies...Korea is always left behind from Southeast Asian countries..I don't know why..
I guess because most of them are dubbed hmm..or maybe..they are released for vacations.
I guess...if it's not vacation, no kids movies are allowed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ just kidding. 
but wait..that's always ....happening....and keep on happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...