안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Namhansanseong 남한산성 Trip (part 2)

Finally, we reached to (almost) the top part of the fortress.
If I am not mistaken, it all started in the early 7 Century until it's part completion in the early of 17 Century. 
anyway..enough with historical fact/stories...that I could not fathom to 'memorize' 
One thing for sure, the seemingly intact fortress which looked like a mini version of the Great Wall...did intrigue me. 
especially..the snow just fell and it added to the eerie-ness that I bumped into when I laid my eyes on it. 
Yes...even on a clear daylight..the whole Seoul would be visible. I could barely see the being-constructed Lotte Tower..far beyond below. 
now with some of our fellow friends who hiked along together. 
and..... 
Prof. Yang who --I was overwhelmed myself--accompanied us along the trails. 
now..let's go up into another section of the Namhansanseong...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...