안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Namhansanseong 남한산성 Trip (part 1)

On Dec. 12, 2014 we went to Namhansanseong.
Some Indonesian students were invited by the Senior Public Diplomats (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) to join in the trip. 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But, first..we got to have lunch ...at Outback Steak House...which I did not enjoy since I am a VEGETARIAN^^ㅋㅋㅋ
but luckily..I could order something else. 
anyway..long story short...it took us about 2 hours from Seoul to reach this UNESCO designated heritage in Korea.: Namhansan Fortress. 
Gee..it's so cold and we got to climb up the mountains/hill.s 
First, we got a chance to be briefed about the history of the fortress. 
nope, I won't write it down here.
As usual..pictures will do the talking!! 
now..up up up...we got to go..up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...