안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 2, 2015

Namhansanseong (part 6)

 Yup, this is the part 6 of my posting about the trip to Namhansanseong (Namhan Mountain Fortress) funded by the Senior Public Diplomat of Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
We reached the top of the fortress where the pavilion called Jangdae remained. 
This is the 2 story pavilion where a command was carried out during the war. Hmm..let's see if I still remember the story..nope. 

But I still remembered that there used to be 5 of this kind of pavilion..and only this Jangdae remained.. 
Black and white picture of us....being transported back to the past. 
and..wait..this is not Jangdae..but it's ...wait..I wonder what this is.
But..for anyone who wish to know more..please click THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...