안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Korean Traditional Wedding @ Cheonan!!!

 
We came along way down to Cheonan to attend my class-mate's wedding, Sol.
Yes, she married to a man of her dream, someone from Greece she met when she's studying in Europe. 
A traditional wedding in the middle of cold Winter? outdoor? yes..yes..indeed it was. 
First, I thought that the wedding ceremony would've been carried out indoor..but I was wrong. It turned out it was like this. Yes, it's cold, but still..bearable. 
Most of the guests were, of course, still clad in their winter attire during the whole process. 
A rare sight to behold: seeing a live event of this traditional wedding ceremony.  
I used to see, but not the real one in 민속촌 or Korea Folk Village. But this one is real. 
so, upon the completion of the ceremony, my wife didn't think twice about taking a snap of memorable pictures. 
here and there before the whole procession stuffs were removed. 
Hm..full of symbolical meanings I assume. 
Before the banquet began, the couple had some photo session. 
Oh, did I mention that it was carried out at the outdoor section of Cheonan National Museum? 
and..that's how the blue tent looked like. we're there a couple of minutes ago..to witness the ceremonial procession. 
Now..we're about to have a whole photo session. 
The almost empty site...where we just had the ceremonial wedding procession there. 
Eyra and Freya, clad in their winter attire, were excited to be able to attend
 the whole process..I could tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...