안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Kediri ~~ Jogjakarta

My 3-day visit back home came to an end..and yes..I got to pack my things up..and went back to Jogja...before leaving for Seoul the following day.
My bags got swollen..due to the enormous things I got to bring to Seoul.^^
I know that I could only carry up to 30 kg of luggage but...gee..it weight almost 60kg!!!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
now..let's drink a mango juice that my father made for us....to cool us off.^^ 
Let's not forget that...it's still in Kediri and I got to bring the 60-kg luggage to Jogja first..then Jakarta..then Seoul. oh what a trip..but...that's fine.
My Dad and my Mom saw me off at the train station.
and of course...my lovely nephew Barra...and his sister, Lala. 
It's been a great short 3-day visit...but I'll be back. promised. ^^ 
Bye-Bye Barra, Dad...see you all soon....this year for a short visit again...^^ a week? a month? not for sure..but bismillah we can meet again. 
Take a picture of them ...leaving Kediri Train Station. 
and...then..I was back again to the platform where I got to wait for the train to arrive. 
After 4-hour trip...I safely arrived in Jogjakarta....again...and stayed for one night before leaving for Seoul. 
Then...I got to wait for my brother-in-law to pick me up at Jogjakarta's Tugu Station.
Been a great day..and I felt so exalted being in Jogja again....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...