안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 2, 2015

Jogja ~~ Jakarta ~~ Seoul!!!

 It's time for me to go back home to Seoul. Yes...
The flights delayed for almost 2 hours due to the heavy rains!! Yes, it's rainy season..and gee..lots of planes were delayed..and mine, too. Anyway..I got to wait for my flight at Jogjakarta airport.... 
Anyhow..these were my two bags...that I would bring to the cabin....though they weighed hmm about 20 kg...ㅋㅋㅋ gee....but the cool acting that came out of my poker-face...really worked out well. 
with a tremendous impact--> h.u.n.g.r.y. 
so..as soon as I touched down at S.H.I.A, I got to find something to feed the butterflies in my tummy.
Found....again and again..yeaah nasi rames!! 
complete with some emping...yeach...my favorite keropoooooookkk.  
and TEH BOTOL SOSRO!!!
enough with the food story. Time for me to get to the international departure gate... 
and with some time left...I managed to get some stuffs to buy and to...snap them into the camera^^ 
Reminded me of a scene in Catch Me If You Can..where some stewardess were entailing the pilot captain...^^ only this time..I did not see where the captain was...ㅋㅋ 
phew...7-hour flight was like a dream...I slept like a baby...no..not really..since I got my breakfast and managed to see one movie for a company.
Welcome back to Seoul, Suray. Yeach, I managed to bring back my almost-60 kg luggages.ㅋㅋ
Alhamdulillah I'm safely back to Seoul.
Then...rushed myself to the different section of Incheon airport to get myself the fastest rail link to Seoul.
Snap snap snap...more pictures before boarding the train.
Selamat Datang di Seoul.
Feel home already. 
now..ready to get more things done in Seoul.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...