안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Going to the Cemetery...

I know...this is the first time ever..that I would post something about this.
Since I was in Jogjakarta...why not pay a visit to my mother-in-law and father-in-law's grave...where I could pay a tribute and pay my respect and deliver some prayers for them.
So I went with my sister-in-law and her husband....
cleaning up the surroundings... 
And..Of course....I paid a visit to my first born-son who passed away just one day after he saw the world. 
I visited Adlee Aditya Rahman's tomb. My son's grave.
He's the first son we ever had...and now he's in God's hands. 
We did what we could while we're there to make the tombs clean.
Semoga mereka semua berada dalam Tangan Allah yang Maha Kuasa dalam keadaan baik sebaik-baiknya. Amin.Amin. Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...