안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Getting in Touch with Eyra and Freya

I was in Kediri for a week..while my daughters were in Seoul. Yup..that left me with one option to meet them live..via Skype. So, we're skype-ing...to see how Eyra and Freya were doing.
me, my Mom and my nephew...Barra.. 

The first thing that we saw was that Autumn had begun indeed. The leaves of the trees at the back of our apartment ..changed their colors. 
and..then...Freya showed up. Yes..we loved Skype-ing since it helped me connect and communicate wherever we are. 
Again..the back facade of our apartment at the start of Autumn 2014. 
The next few hours...afterwards...I was out with my Mom..going on adventure ..searching for the dolphin and Kero Keropi-shaped rings!
Yes..we got to go from gold shop after shop just to find the particular rings that the kids wanted. 
It's a tedious job...but..did we find them?
Yup, we did. Not one..but two for each.
One Gold, One Silver. Not bad for a one-hour shopping spree. 
They looked cute and it's a good thing that Eyra and Freya loved them.
Took the pictures and showed them via Skype...
Off we went home..in the middle of drizzling...passing through a street where I used to go when we're still kids...the very place where we went for a swim. Yes, this is Kuwak area...where our favorite swimming pool was located. 
Oops...we stopped by to find some more snacks to bring back to Seoul.^^
This one is the infamous maicih snack ....the level 10 on its HOTNESS...I mean spicy-ness(?) 
Back home...we're ready for another selfie and skype-ing... 
Indeed, we loved it here.
Barra and my Mom..waving their hands....^^
to greet us...wherever we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...